Love Listening!!! than reading. You can now play the audio file.
Voice assistants have become a regular part of our daily lives. We rely on them for everything, from finding local ice cream parlors and playing music, to entertain us when we ask questions like “Do you love me?” .
In under ten years, these virtual aides have actually started becoming ingrained in society, as more people turn towards their voice search assistants, instead of having physical conversations with friends via text messages!
Voice search is quickly becoming the norm, and AI conversation tools are developing to keep up. The trend isn’t slowing down – it estimates 50% of all searches will involve voice-based requests by next year, according data from Gartner Inc. Which means you need optimize for rank zero snippets—essentially just one answer that Google assistants or others that would provide when responding back to user’s questions or requests.This is a huge drawback for sites that have lots of content on their pages. If people only hear one answer when they search, then all other answers will get lost in the noise and you will lose out on the potential visitors because most… Click To Tweet
It would be difficult to display your brand throughout the user’s journey with just one answer from an audio speaker, since marketers have been making a career, out of distracting them during their search. Now when they would be getting only the specific information through voice, and there aren’t any visual distractions on site or backlinks to send us bouncing around—it makes navigation much simpler!
Voice search and conversational AI are having a dramatic effect on SEO service called Voice Search Engine Optimization or commonly known as VOSEO. It would continue to play an important role in searches, so it is crucial to keep updated about the latest trends in voice search optimization.
The changes are just around the corner! Here’s what you need to know about them so that your marketing strategy doesn’t get voided in a state of confusion.
How voice search will affect SEO?
Voice search is going to play a big role in SEO in the future. Because people are starting to use voice search more and more, it's important to make sure your content is optimized for voice search. You need to make sure your website is mobile-friendly, and you need to include long-tail keywords in your content.
What is Voice Search optimization?
Voice search optimization is the process of making your website and content more friendly to be found and ranked in Google Voice search results. This can be done through optimizing your titles, meta descriptions, page content, etc. for voice recognition and natural language processing.
How to optimize for Voice Search?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to optimize your content for voice search will vary depending on your specific industry and target audience.
However, there are a few things you can do, to improve your chances of being found by voice search engines:
- Make sure your content is clear and concise, using short, easy-to-read sentences.
- Optimize your website for mobile use, as many voice search queries are conducted on mobile devices.
- Use keyword phrases that people are likely to use when conducting voice searches.
- Research and use natural language processing (NLP) techniques to make your content more easily understood by voice search engines.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in voice search optimization and make sure your content is optimized accordingly.
Common applications of voice search are :
- Looking up information on the internet
- Making phone calls
- Controlling smart devices in the home
- Sending text messages
- Setting alarms and timers
- Playing music
- Asking for directions.
Users can activate voice search by saying a trigger word or phrase, such as “Hey Siri,” “Ok Google,” or “Alexa.” Once activated, the user can then give a command or ask a question. The voice search feature is powered by artificial intelligence (AI) and natural language processing (NLP), which enables it to understand.
What is Conversational AI?
Conversational AI is a form of artificial intelligence that allows computers to hold natural conversations with humans. This can be done through voice recognition software or text-based chatbots. Conversational AI is used in a variety of applications, such as customer service, marketing, and healthcare.
Common use cases of Conversational AI are:
- Helping customers with product inquiries or complaints.
- Offering customer support or guiding customers through a process.
- Answering questions about company policies or procedures.
- Acting as a virtual assistant or secretary for executives or other busy professionals.
- Helping people shop for products or services online.
- Performing simple data entry or administrative tasks.